Tier4 Combo Stim
Maximize Contractions & Minimize Discomfort Via:
- Programmable High-Voltage, Low-Amperage AC Output
- Selectable “Sweep Tsunami”SM Pulse Train Operation
|TeslaMax™ is Rehaba’s brand name for therapeutic electrical stimulation devices that utilize Rehaba’s proprietary Tesla Based Technology™ (TBT) output circuitry to achieve the deepest muscle contractions possible at the greatest possible comfort and tolerance for patients.
Rehaba’s TeslaMax™ TIER4™ is our portable, programmable four-channel electrotherapy unit. The name, TIER4, describes the unit’s multiple capabilities; T stands for TENS, I for Interferential, E for EMS (Electro Muscular Stim), and R stands for Russian.
Each mode has multiple presets featuring widely divergent treatment parameters in an intuitive interface.
The Russian modes optimize the TBT output for maximum voltage at the lowest possible Maximum Average Amplitude to help patients get “Better Outcomes Faster”. Each of the TIER4’s four independent channels has its own intensity control with fully adjustable parameters allowing clinicians and patients to easily customize their treatments to best meet their needs.
The unit also features adjustable ramp time, a large LCD display screen, two treatment timers, and a handy patient compliance meter to store operation records.
FDA Registered 510k Uses:
Prescripion Required: This device is cleared for markeing by the FDA via 510k as a Class II Medical Device. Federal law restricts such devices for sale by or on the order of a licensed healthcare professional.
TIER4™ Product Features
- Simple to operate, portable device for pain management and much more
- Reduces inflammation and edema via increased circulation from muscle contractions
- Great for muscle re-education to correct muscle strength imbalances
- Increases local blood circulation and relaxes muscle spasms
- Intensity level is controlled by the press of a button (Punch for single step or Hold for rapid)
- Four Stimulation Programs: TENS, IF, EMS, and RUSSIAN (With Rehaba’s Tesla Based Technology™)
- Five modes for TENS therapy: Burst, Normal (N), Modulation, Strength-Duration 1 and 2
- Three modes for IF therapy: Normal, Modulation and Modulation 1
- Three modes for EMS therapy: Constant, Synchronous, and Alternate
- Three modes for RUSSIAN therapy with Rehaba’s Tesla Based Technology™: Normal, Modulation, and Modulation 1
- Comes complete with carrying case, four sets of lead wires, four AA batteries, AC adaptor, manual and two packs of four self-adhesive reusable electrodes
- Power Source: Four AA batteries or AC adaptor for deepest contractions
- One year warranty
Copyright 2014 Rehaba, Inc. All Rights Reserved. TeslaMax™, Tesla Based Technology™, and TIER4™ are Trademarks of Rehaba, Inc.
TIER4™ Product Specifications
|Channel||Four isolated channels|
|Output Type||True electrode to electrode no baseline AC|
|Intensity Range (Adaptor)||A) 0-400Vpp (Open Circuit) B) 0-40Vpp (at 500 ohm load)|
|Russian* Pulse Output Current||Range: 1.6mA r.m.s. to 6.4mA r.m.s. averages 4mA r.m.s. over any 5 second time period.**|
|Waveform||Bi-Phasic Square Wave Pulse|
|Pulse Rate Range||TENS/EMS: 2Hz~150Hz
Russian: Fixed rate 2500Hz: Burst rate 20Hz~80Hz
|Pulse Width Range||50µs~300µs|
|Pulse Train On Time||Adjustable from 2~90 seconds in 1 second per step increments|
|Pulse Train Off Time||Adjustable from 0~90 seconds in 1 second per step increments|
|Power Source||AC adapter output: DC 9V, 800mA or 4 standard AA batteries|
|Unit Size||5.4” x 3.1” x 1.1”|
|Unit Weight||1 lb. with batteries|
|Ramp Time||Adjustable, 1~8 seconds 1 sec/step depending on Pulse Train On setting|
|Treatment Time||Two adjustable timers from 1 to 60 minutes or continuous. Adjustable in 1 minute increments from 1 to 15 minutes and 5 minute increments from 15 to 60 minutes. Treatment time counts down automatically|
|Patient Compliance Meter||Stores 60 sets of Operation Records up to 999 hours recorded time|
* Tesla Based Technology™ 2,500Hz carrier frequency in Burst Packets adjustable from 20Hz to 80Hz
** 4mA r.m.s. (root mean square) over any 5s time period is less than half of the IEC and US standard of 10mA r.m.s. Equipment that exceeds 10 mA r.m.s. output value over any 5 second time period must carry a warning symbol. Equates to highest possible unit voltage output at lowest possible Maximum Amperage Per Second (MAPS).
This content was produced by the PDF provided by Rehaba and made into a webpage for the ease-of-use on mobile devices. To read the original PDF file provided by Rehaba, click here.
|Learn More About TeslaMAX||Talk to an Expert||Download PDF|